Princebuild are celebrating after receiving the coveted contractor of the year award from their long term client Morrisons.
Ten other national framework contractors were up against Princebuild in this category but Princebuild’s reliability in delivering projects to the high standards required, even on complex projects and against tight deadlines secured the award.
The particular strengths that were highlighted on presentation of the award included:
• Many years of consistently good performance
• High quality site management teams
• A clear understanding of the client’s needs
• Consistently handing over projects on time and to a good standard
• Easy to work with and non-contractual
• Ability to undertake urgent projects when called upon
• Successful completion of the most challenging of projects
The award was presented on behalf of Morrisons by Lloyd Bamford Head of Property – Construction and Gareth Wilkinson Property Manager – Construction Projects.
Mark Asplin, Director of Retail commented “I am extremely happy and proud of everyone involved with the Morrisons projects, these sort of achievements are not possible without the hard work and dedication of the whole team.
The success is not only a fantastic boost for staff and the company as a whole, it will also ensure an increased allocation of Morrisons project work in the next financial year, so a big thank you and well done to everyone for helping us to achieve this amazing award”
For examples of the projects we complete for Morrisons please take a look at our Case Studies.